It’s a fact: Over 33 million Americans experience hunger each month.
Over 22,000 of these are in our eleven county service area
Every $1 donated helps us provide 8 meals. It’s as simple as making a pledge to help your neighbors in need. The "I live here, I give here" pledge says that you care about your community. Thousands of families and individuals depend on the Food Bank of the Golden Crescent every month for their daily meals. That’s thousands of hungry seniors. Hungry children. Hungry single working parents.
Your donation is “helping heal the hurt of hunger” that our friends and neighbors feel every day.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO DONATE:
- Mail your donation to:
Food Bank of the Golden Crescent
P.O. Box 5085
Victoria, TX 77903
- Make a credit card donation over the phone. Our office manager, Tiffinie Newman, can process your credit card pledge over the phone at 361-578-0591. Your information is completely confidential and will not be shared with any organization or company.
- Find out if your employer sponsors a matching donation program. Many companies in the Golden Crescent area have already established employee matching programs. Forms are usually available through your HR office. You can fill out the matching funds form and send it with your contribution to the Food Bank.
- Donate via PayPal’s secure online donation system, either by credit card or e-check. You can choose to make a one-time donation or set up recurring donations. To donate via PayPal, please click the link below.
- Include the Food Bank in your estate plans by establishing a planned gift.
- Donate stock to the Food Bank of the Golden Crescent.
The Food Bank and the clients we serve are grateful for your support and you contribution makes a real difference right here in the Golden Crescent region!
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates to your favorite charitable organization.