It’s a fact: Over 33 million Americans experience hunger each month.
So how can you help?
For every $1 donated, we can provide 8 meals. It’s as simple as making a pledge to help your neighbors in need. The ‘I live here, I give here’ pledge says that you care about your community. Thousands of families and individuals depend on the Food Bank of the Golden Crescent every month for their daily meals. That’s thousands of hungry seniors. Hungry children. Hungry single working parents.
With your donation, we can help heal that hunger that our friends and neighbors feel every day.
There are many ways to donate:
1. Mail your donation to:
Food Bank of the Golden Crescent
P.O. Box 5085
Victoria, TX 77903
2. Make a credit card donation over the phone. Our office manager, Tiffinie Newman, can process your credit card pledge over the phone at 361-578-0591. Your information is completely confidential and will not be shared with any organization or company.
3. Donate via PayPal’s secure online donation system, either by credit card or e-check. You can choose to make a one-time donation or set up recurring donations. To donate via PayPal, please click the link below.
4. Find out if your employer sponsors a matching donation program. Many companies in the Golden Crescent area have already established employee matching programs. Forms are usually available through your Human Resources office. You can fill out the matching funds form and send it with your contribution to the Food Bank.
5. Include the Food Bank of the Golden Crescent in your estate plans by establishing a planned gift.
6. Donate stock to the Food Bank of the Golden Crescent.